Walking Holidays French Alps Can Anyone On Here Speak Fluent French?

Can anyone on here speak fluent French? - walking holidays french alps

When you translate from English into French, if only some would be of benefit. Can you help me to translate from English (in French the way, is my sex male, for me, things should be) Men: Last year I went to holiday in France with my brother, my sister, my mother and my father. I lived in a hotel called "El Perro". I went to France in the train, because it is faster than the ferry. It took Forty minutes, and it was a boring trip. The hotel we stayed in the luxury and was only a short walk from the beach. I went to the beach almost every night, and during the day, if I have a lot of activities. The activities are windsurfing, visiting museums, which was very annoying, and one day I went to Paris to see the Eiffel Tower. I stayed in France for a week, and generally it was funny. In the future, want to visit Portugal, Italy and Spain.
Any help appreciated, please no translation, transliteration

0 comments:

Post a Comment