Hanging Clothes Organizer Organizing Clothes, Need Help/suggestions?

Organizing clothes, need help/suggestions? - hanging clothes organizer

I hate to put away my clothes (I'm 25 years old and married, and yes I am) a child. How do I organize my stuff, so I really want to save? I have a very small closet, so I just bought a wardrobe for my clothes. a 3-meter bar for hanging clothes, shelves and 5 I'm also comfortable to use. I think the problem has at last for a large cupboard and pull have been solved, and now I sometimes have a few shirts and sweaters and things. The worst thing is the drawer of socks and underwear - and please, nd sock drawer organizer ideas!

Thank you for your suggestions!

1 comments:

justbein... said...

I hate being the bearer of bad news. I hate to have things under way, and can help a small company. Folding is a *****. In any case, you have an extra room that could result in a cupboard? I must be one of those jobs have a rendezvous with the station in the center fold and instead of closets that all my stuff around in the drawers to be - like underwear, socks, sweaters and shirts.

All I can think about is tanks on the slide under the bed.

Good luck. You're not a child. You just need a cleaning, as I do. These folds shit is not the best use of our time.

Post a Comment