Beveled Mirror Tiles Will Gold Framed Oval And Rectangular Beveled Mirrors Go Ok With Brushed Nickel Hardware In My New Home?

Will gold framed oval and rectangular beveled mirrors go ok with brushed nickel hardware in my new home? - beveled mirror tiles

My new house came with a brushed nickel lighting and hardware. All my pieces are decorative antique gold. I searched everywhere without luck to find a suitable color. Ideas? I can imagine that the platinum, but all that I can have a silver tights and a bright paint spray can Crome. I know I can get sheets of silver, but everyone knows where I can find the touch up paint accented with silver?

1 comments:

Rahab said...

N, the two go together. Have you tried Lowes. I think I've ever seen. I also think Rustoleum (uncertain spelling) is a painting realistic appearance nickel.

Post a Comment