Genetics For Curves Wrist Bone Too Small And Curves?

Wrist bone too small and curves? - genetics for curves

I recently went to the doctors and at low levels of vitamin D to find I do not know how long it will happen, but when I was little, I mean broke two fingers of the ring by catching a tennis ball. And if I have my doll is very small (I am a man and 16), usually even lower than the wrists of a girl. And in the radius and ulna, forming the right wrist. When they go down and the wrist, the bones become smaller, but the deposition of fat in the skin and makes them look bigger. Is this normal, because when I see my brothers, the bones, they just go down?

PS I am a thin boy who has to do with it? And my mother has the same curve, may have a genetic?

1 comments:

Waggishm... said...

Having doll is just part of their genes. I'm 20 and my wrists are pretty small, but has the advantage that their arms look bigger.
I really can not comment more specifically on the inner curve, because they really know what you mean, but get more vitamin D in the sun, because it is probably the easiest way to produce. Egg yolks, fish, liver, fortified milk and contain vitamin D. If your vitamin D at a reasonable level and make sure that you will help enough calcium (vitamin D the body absorb calcium), your bones grow in the coming years or so.

Post a Comment