Greenwich Gym What Is A Good Workout Facility/GYM In NYC By Greenwich Village? I Am Honestly Flustered!?

What is a good workout facility/GYM in NYC by Greenwich Village? I am honestly flustered!? - greenwich gym

I am a young woman living in New York of Bleeker and Broadway, and I have to get into shape as quickly as possible, but I did not lose money. I find constantly pushed out and a place. I was wondering if anyone knows a good place where I feel comfortable and get a great workout. It could be anything from karate, dance, cardio-vascular. Just a place where you really a good workout and not spend a million dollars. I do not know where to start looking. He also sucks because I am friends who live here, so I must go alone. I hate it!

1 comments:

bill k said...

There is a Bally's on Sixth Avenue and 19th Street. You can probably reach a reasonable agreement among them. I hear the gym is nice and has a lot of cardio-vascular equipment.

Post a Comment