Waffle Spa Robe Where Can I Buy A Nice Cotton Robe In Navy Blue For A Guy Who Wears A 2X?

Where can I buy a nice cotton robe in navy blue for a guy who wears a 2X? - waffle spa robe

I've tried the usual Brooks Brothers, Casual Male XL, etc. He is tall (6'2''), so I want more / bigger does not seem so short. Since he also carries a T-2X, I guess they need clothes that come in that size. One size fits all is not good, and has tried to them are too small. I want it a good gift, like a spa hotel or quality dress, then $ 100 or more is very good.

I also like the blue, not white. Cotton terry cloth (no velvet or wafers) is a necessity.

Thank you for all proposals to conduct such research?

4 comments:

Snowblin... said...

Why not a barn? Or perhaps the plan for the Space Shuttle. Ooh, ooh, ooh .... I ,...... Tent, and even a tent. A selection of curtain JC Penny. This is huge .... Your friend.

Your worst nightmare! said...

try eBay. All of them.

roritr20... said...

Sears seems to have the foreign body. It took me a long time, and that the only place where I knew that my height was. JC Penney and Macy's May also have. Hope this helps!

judyrobi... said...

I'm sure you can find information online. There are some dealers here, "bigger and stronger"
And many of the regular stores like JC Penney, Kohl's, Sears, they contribute to larger sizes. Only with a little trouble finding them.

Post a Comment