Pictures Edwards Syndrome Choroid Plexus Cysts.........?

Choroid Plexus Cysts.........? - pictures edwards syndrome

We received a phone call, said yesterday that the baby was fine, but often because they found a cyst in my brain ultrasound 20 weeks. This is called a plexus cyst. She said it will probably be solved, and there is nothing to fear, but it could be a sign of trisomy 18 (Edwards syndrome) or trisomy 21 (Down syndrome). My quad screen test came back that it is less than 1 / 10 000 probability that the syndrome of Edward and less 1 / 750 chance that would have Down's syndrome. I take a level 2 ultrasound to make sure everything is done differently, good, and the opening and closing hands, because he did not say whether he was or not in the ultrasound - before they found the cyst. I Ultrasoundand pictures of him with his hands open and closed hands. This sounds like a good sign? We have seen that many on-line and can not really find a bad result, but we're still mad. Stories just calm down, I think. To someone else this child and everything would have went well? I am very excited and worried my poor boy. I just hope that everything goes well and I think that we are to find in the next ultrasound, which is the real problem.

2 comments:

storm_go... said...

My son had the same thing and found it, if you (20 weeks). Now my son is a very healthy child of 7 years is too smart for his class. 2. It is expected next year, but will go to 3. There are the smart way, it is fair to say that I went through the same thing and my son is in order. Most of the time of his birth happened before HES. Documentation within two weeks, a scan of the head and disappeared. Do not worry much. Stress can affect your baby. Everything will be alright. Hope this helps.

I love my Jackson said...

Do not worry! I have exactly the same, and of course I was a nervous wreck. I have not heard that they found nothing in his brain! But she assured me that it was not unusual, and it was just a bag of fluid, which in a few weeks dissolves. I panicked and was a mess again until 4 weeks later ... Of course, it's over! Nothing. Only a healthy child. My son was born perfect. It is now 6 months old and the love of my life. Seriously, dissolves your child cyst ... and do not let the term "cyst" is concerned, the only liquid. :)

Post a Comment