Congrats On Baby Text Should I Get A Divorce?

Should i get a divorce? - congrats on baby text

My husband and I havent even married one years, in fact our anniversary is in two weeks. I just had a baby on the 10th September, and since then everything is terrible for him. I lived with my parents for three weeks ... We went to counseling and believes that we separated and I must also advice for me. The separation is so difficult, and sometimes I go home so bad, but I think the future of my children and me and what is best for him and I do not know. My husband has a terrible atmosphere, terrible! The day he came home, had for our son to a text from my ex that I know three years ago, say congratulations (to the child the pictures of my sisters Myspace seen complaining) and a sweater for my husband I talk to him the whole time and I had our baby, and she screamed in the face with the F-word ... My mother was there and wanted to know what was going on on the left side of her ... I literally thought I could hit my mother! It was just terrible! And take no credit for their actions! It is even sadder thatfour or five days without seeing, to make to have babies, but she spends time with all her other two children from a previous relationship! This is so strong that I do not know what to do ... There are many other problems that many .... I do not know what I do not know if I finish this deal with the rest of my life! any advice that helps!

0 comments:

Post a Comment